Monday, November 23, 2009

Forgiveness Found

A famous illustration comes from Corrie Ten Boom, the grand dame of the Christian faith who lived through the Holocaust years in Germany.

She says, "It was 1947... I had come from Holland to defeated Germany with the message that God forgives. It was the truth they needed most to hear in that bitter, bombed-out land and I gave them my favorite mental picture. Maybe because the sea is never far from a Hollander's mind, I like to think that's where forgiven sins are thrown. "When we confess our sins God casts them into the deepest ocean, gone forever...Then God places a sign out there that says No Fishing Allowed!"

My friend, do you want to be released from the prison of sin and guilt? Do you want your sins to be thrown away like a javelin? Well the Bible says, "God is no longer interested in them. Your sins become of no account.


How does one receive God's forgiveness? Go to my website and we’ll explore the answer together.

No comments: